Dirt Girl Gardens will help translate your landscape ideas and goals into detailed plans for transforming your garden.
Perhaps you are starting from scratch, or making revisions to your existing garden layout or plants. designs will equip you to transform your landscape, providing you with creative ideas, direction, resources and suitable plant choices you need to readily install your garden, whether you plan to install it yourself or hire landscape professionals to do it for you. Contact us to get started today!
Depending on your budget and needs, Dirt Girl Gardens offers the design services you require to see your garden transform to meet your landscaping goals. We are flexible in providing you with as little or as much detail as needed, ranging from simple sketches to detailed design drawings, general options for plant selections or specific planting plans.
use image of detailed planting plan, simple sketch, section drawing, etc. to explain level of design options.
The D-I-Y-er Design Package ($225)
For Do-It-Yourself gardeners, this design package will provide you with the information, guidance and support to get you started on transforming your garden. The package includes:
- garden walk-through, site assessment, and consultation meeting (1-2 hours)
- plant list
- recommendations and to do list to help you move forward
- list of gardening and landscaping resources
- email and phone follow-up for 2 months
Dirt Girl Gardens will translate your landscape ideas and goals into a design drawing, offer a list of suitable plants to choose from, and guide you on how to move forward to install your new plan. Are you looking to make some significant changes to your existing garden? This package includes multiple preliminary design schemes to help you envision the layout of landscape elements before deciding upon a final design plan. It also gives you an exact planting plan so you'll be equipped to install your new garden right away.
- Everything included in the D-I-Y-er, plus:
- 4 additional site visits to discuss preliminary designs and final design plan, planting choices, or to provide ongoing support in how to plant, prune and maintain your garden
- 2 preliminary design drawings, which show different ways of arranging your landscape
- 1 final design, determined from feedback and revisions to preliminary designs
- planting plan and plant list, defining specific plants for specific locations in your garden
- installation guide
- referrals to gardening professionals
- phone and email follow-up for 12 months